Dental Emergencies Are Welcome – Emergency Dentist Queens, NY
Need an Emergency Dentist in Queens, Forest Hills? Our Team Can Handle Dental Emergencies!
If you are experiencing a dental emergency in Forest Hills, Queens, it is important to seek immediate treatment from a dental professional. Contact Dr. Michael A. Tyner, DDS. Dr, Michael Tyner and his team are dental professionals who provide emergency dental care in Forest Hills, Queens.
Why Choose Dr. Michael A. Tyner, DDS for Emergency Dentist in Forest Hills Queens?
- Availability: Our dentists are available for emergency appointments when you need them.
- Experience: Over 35 years of experience for everything that you need to keep your teeth looking great.
- Quality Dental Services: Whether you need to whiten your teeth or to improve or maintain your dental health, get in touch with us. We are one of the best Forest Hills dentist.
- Professional Staff: You can trust our highly trained dentists and friendly staff to provide you with personal and comprehensive dental care.
- Dental Advice You Can Trust: Our doctors and staff have the knowledge to treat any periodontal diseases with non-surgical techniques.
- Dental Emergencies: We offer emergency dental services, including pain management and repair of broken or damaged teeth.
- Same Day Appointments: We offer same-day appointments for dental emergencies, as well as a range of other dental services.
What Is Considered a Dental Emergency?
A dental emergency is any oral health problem that requires immediate attention from a dental professional. Below are some common examples of dental emergencies include:
- Toothache or severe tooth pain
- Swelling in the mouth or face
- Bleeding from the mouth
- Chipped, broken, or knocked-out teeth
- Lost or loose fillings, crowns, or other dental restorations
- Objects caught between teeth
- Soft tissue injuries, such as cuts or punctures to the gums, lips, or tongue
- Abscesses or infections, which can cause swelling, pain, and fever
Emergency Dentist Queens, Dr. Tyner’s office policy on emergencies is as follows:
When the office is open:
The staff will do its very best to schedule your emergency visit that day.
When the office is closed:
Your call will be returned ASAP and the Doctor will make arrangements to schedule an appointment at a mutual satisfactory time.